Saturday, September 03, 2005

My first blog

I have always enjoyed reading the blogs of my friends. As we are all so busy with leading our own lives, trying to meet up seems so difficult in this fast paced society we are living in.And I think that this is one way that I can find out how they are doing. It has been almost coming to 3 years since I entered into my current job and there are times when I felt and wondered why am I in this job.And I go back to how three years plus ago, I prayed and sensed the Lord's leading in this direction. If I allow God to use me in the way He wants to, I believe I can make a difference in people's lives. May the Lord continue to use and mould me as I desire to walk in line with His Will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Handiworks said...

Hi there, great to have u in the blogging community. Hope to keep updated thru this means yeah? Have a great holiday ahead.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home