Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hope to have a good break!

Next week will be the one week break.Although, there are days where I need to do some work and attending courses but I do hope I can have some time to do the things that I enjoy or just simply to take a break. The recent prayer meeting have left a deep impression in my mind as I watched how the people from East Timor are suffering and how people desire to help them. The recent catastrophe that happened in US also remind me once again the fragility of life. We never know when our lives will end on this earth. Hence, I really need to cherish and make use of my time here on earth to fulfil my purpose. Maybe I should go start reading the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren again this one week break to rediscover my purpose of life if along the way things have crowded in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home