Monday, September 05, 2005

Success!

Had a great sense of achievement when my muffins were finally out of the oven and ready to eat. Must really say a big thank you to my two lovely and sweet colleagues, C and X. Thanks C for your enthusiasm in baking and has influenced me too. Looking forward to learning more recipes from you. As for X, thanks for making the dough. Think you did a great job. Next time, can bake again. Well, life at work has been made more exciting with these two wonderful colleagues. May we continue to do our work well and also share many more such exciting moments together. I do hope my interest in baking can be sustained and bless many people whom God has brought into my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger リム シャーンテイーン said...

hi... dun be so unfriendly, allow stangers to leave comment too..

hehe my blog is quite bo liao one, well thanks for letting us mess wif your kitchen... Hope tat u enjoy ur dinner tonite

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home