Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Psalms 37: 3 to 4

my devotion verses to meditate upon on Wed, 4 march:

trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

many times i struggle with unanswered prayers and desires yet to be fulfilled. The Lord led me to read these 2 verses this morning and I am claiming the promise that if i delight myself in the Lord, He wil give me the desires of my heart..
what does it mean to delight myself in the Lord?
to love GOd with all my heart, mind, soul and strength.to let no one else nor anything occupy the utmost importance place that is for God in my life..
May God help and empower me to delight myself in HIm at all times in all circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home