Sunday, March 01, 2009

end of my second week in Melbourne

The weather is getting cooler and it is very comfortable to sleep at night with this kind of temperature.I visited an AOG church today in Melbourne.I enjoyed the vibrant worship and really felt refreshed and uplifted after the time of worship. The pastor spoke from the book of Genesis about Issac and how we can prosper in times of diversity. I really thank God for this opportunity to come here to study in melbourne, taking time off from work to just reflect upon life and my purpose in my work. I also want to take this time to grow in my walk with the Lord, to read the Bible,strengthen my prayer life and learn to trust God at all times..
i am going to begin classes coming week. pray that God will give me His grace and wisdom to complete the course well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home