Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ashcome Maze

Today I went to Kensington and visited Ashcome Maze and also Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm.When I arrived at Ashcome Maze, surprised at what greeted me after we went into the maze was the many many flies...They were just flying around and irritating me while I was trying to enjoy the maze..There was this Rose Maze and Lavender Maze.. But the flies were just irritating and kept buzzing in my ears..Half the time I was trying to get rid of the flies around me, the other time I was trying to capture some photos while enjoying the sun.
Then later we went to the strawberry farm to pick strawberries.They were really big and delicious..The day ended with a nice dinner with my dad's friend's son and wife..Will be travelling to Great Ocean Road tomorrow.Hope the drive itself will be worth it especially hoping to see the 12 apostles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home