Friday, November 11, 2005

New interest

Only one more week left to report to work and it will be the start of a long-awaited break. Really looking forward to this break for a long time as been very tired at work with so many things to manage and do. It is really by the grace of God that I manage to pull through. Just a few days ago, learnt something new. I like the crystals earrings that my colleague made herself and asked her to bring me to the shop where she bought the stuff to make the earrings. So, the three of us went to the shop and I bought quite a bit of accessories to experiment my ideas.
So far, made 2 pairs of earrings and will experiment with more varieties in the coming days. Going for my cousin's wedding tommorow. He is only one year older than me and dated his soon to be wife in less than 24 hours time for at least 5 years. Really envy.
Got to be more diligent in the reading of the Bible. Find that I have slackened in that aspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home