Tuesday, November 15, 2005

wrong temperature

Today, had a baking session with 3 other colleagues. We tried to bake oat and cranberry cookies. We followed the recipe from the newspaper. But, oops, the temperature to bake the cookies was too high and the first batch of cookies were really bad. Well, guess have to go through some trial and error before we can succeed since this is the first time we are following the recipe. Well, the second batch of cookies were better and more successful as my smart colleague decided to lower the temperature from 200 degrees celcius to just 150. And they really turned out to be better. Indeed, cooking or baking in this case is not easy and requires lots of practice. I hope I will not be discouraged after this attempt and give up my interest on baking. Will certainly try harder since now I know I have to use lower temperature than the one suggested in the recipe. Looking forward to 3 more days before the long awaited break finally starts.

1 Comments:

Blogger two057 said...

keep on writing english teacher! U can definitely do better than this.

hope the oat cookies are good coz my tongue is very particular about food.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home