Friday, January 20, 2006

Tired

Thank God for giving me the grace to survive the past 3 weeks since the term started. There are just so many things to do and sometimes it really gets so overwhelming and I really dislike when I see that my table at home and in school is in such a mess. Oh how i envy my colleagues who have such a tidy workstation. It really goes to show how organised they are. Quite a number of my colleagues including myself is affected by the flu bug that is around. Well, I do hope the weekend will allow me to recover soon before Chinese New Year is round the corner soon. Well, I have mixed feelings about celebrating the new year. On one hand, it is good as get to have a few days break from work and receiving red packets.However, besides meeting up with my relatives and friends, sometimes I do get unnecessary pressure from them when they jokingly ask when will be my turn to give 'hongbaos". Well, I do hope i can jokingly also brush that topic aside and not let it affect me. Quite a number of my colleagues are down with the flu bug and I also have a bad throat after raising my voice. I do hope i can recover quickly, replenish my energy over the next two days in the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home