Thursday, December 08, 2005

Part of my holidays

School holidays are the time when it is the best for me to go for an overseas holiday. But, did not plan to go anywhere spectacular this long break ,partly because I been on a Europe trip in June and decided I should just rest in Singapore except for a few days trip to Bangkok next week. Holidays is really good for me as it allows me to recharge, reflect about what I should be doing in the coming year, making plans for my future, seeking and praying about these plans, and ultimately to seek God's Will above mine. It is not easy for we often want to do things in our own way rather than to seek God's Will above ours. Really requires a surrendered life to Him. Attended a couple of weddings and even have quite a few weddings lined up next year that I am invited to go to. Happy for my friends who have found their true love. As for me, still learning to surrender and making good use of my singlehood to be used by Him. True, there may be times of struggle and temptations but ultimately I know it is through such times that my faith can be strengthened and nothing is more blessed than to patiently await what He has in store for each one of us. Whichever stage of life we are in, He who is faithful will gives us the grace to go through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home