Saturday, June 17, 2006

Graduation Ceremony

Just attended my younger brother's graduation ceremony at Stanford University for his Masters degree. Oh well, the people here have their ceremony under the hot summer sun. It is so hot that my parents, my cousin, his wife and myself had to sit and stand under the shade of some trees to watch the entire ceremony. It lasted for about two hours. This reminds me of my own ceremony a couple of years ago but ours was in the comfort of air-conditioning and within a building. Staying in a tropical country and having sunshine almost the most part of the year, I certainly don't miss the sun. In fact, I do sometimes enjoy the days when it is raining. Well, at least it does bring the heat down a little.
Tommorow, I am going to another of my brother's departmental graduation ceremony and also taking some photos around the university too. If they are taken well, will post them online.
On Monday, will be making a road trip down to Napa Valley and Yosimete Park ( not sure if the spelling is correct). Actually, I think I been these two places around 6 years ago when I came over here. But, somehow, I don't remember seeing any of my photos. Probably, I did not take many when I came that time.So, this time, I am going to make sure I will take more of them, since they are digital ones anyway.
Another day of shopping tommorow plus helping my friend to buy some bags. Hopefully, the store will have the models I am tasked to buy. But, it is great to be able to help my friends in any way that is within my capability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home