Tuesday, June 20, 2006

End of a good break

Tommorow will be my second last day spent in the US. It has been a very good break for me, just relaxing and not having to worry anything about my work. And now I am ready and refreshed to begin another new semester of school and preparing lessons and even looking forward to meeting my colleagues in school.
Well, I think it is good to have a break so that I can just to do something different, visit places of interest like Grand Canyon, Napa Valley, Yosimete Park, Las Vegas, Los Angeles to shop, to eat, to take beautiful photos and enjoy the wonderful natural scenic places that I can't help marvel at how wonderful God has created this world to me. It is truly magnificent and amazing to see the wonderful creation that the God of the Universe made.
All good things come to an end. My holiday is coming to an end soon. In a few days time, I will go back to the normal routine of a school term. I will expect a busy schedule ahead of me.
I pray that God will grant me His grace as He always has to be able to cope with the challenges at work, ministry, family and even having personal time to rest and even resting in the Lord each day in my devotion time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home